Explore articles we’ve written on topics ranging from tax advice to travel stories.
- Paycheck Protection Program Application
- Guide To COVID-19 Relief Loans For Your Practice
- Comprehensive COVID-19 Action Plan
- Pro-Fi 20/20 COVID-19 Company Operations UpdateLike many other organizations, the team at Pro-Fi 20/20, CPAs has been following the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). In light of the recent events, we wanted […]
- Potential Coronavirus Legislation UpdatesThis post will be updated as we receive new information. As of March 16 at 11:30 am. As the world faces the harsh reality of a pandemic, maintaining […]
- What Type of Accountant Is Treatment Planning For Your PracticeYou would be amazed to find out how similar the professions and business models of dentistry and accounting are! Let’s explore. Terminology Hygienist = Bookkeeper/Accountant Dental Assistant = […]
- Top 5 Dental Accounting Tips to Scale your practiceSo, you’ve made the decision to grow? If you made it into your second practice location or beyond, you’ve learned that with each new location comes new complexities. […]
- Dentist vs Accountant. What’s In A Job Title?“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose By any other word would smell as sweet.” Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2) William Shakespeare’s famous play […]
- “Bridging the GAAP” in Dental Accounting“I do my own bookkeeping,” the doctor tells me. “Great,” I think to myself. “Here’s another one. He’s a highly-educated, intelligent professional who thinks that anyone can do […]
- 7 Proactive Year-End Tax Tips For Your PracticeHeading into Q4, it is important to take a close look at your tax strategy, both for the current and upcoming year.
Don’t forget to check out our social media for a behind the scenes look at our company.